Monday, July 17, 2006
“Mom-boys go to Jupiter-why?”
Queried my 5 year old on the way home from day care recently. Puzzled, I said, “What are you talking about?” He repeated the question. This banter went on a few more times. Then a dawning slowly crept across my brain. It did sound a little familiar. I repeated the litany in my head over and over the rest of the way home. Finally, as I pulled up to the garage, it came to me like a flash. Girls go to college to get more knowledge. Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider. Duh.
Comments:
<< Home
I just blurted it out when it came to me. Then I realized that "stupid" is kind of a naughty word at day care. Oh well.
Where I lived it was: "Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider, Girls go to Mars to get more candy bars".
No wonder I'm fat.
Post a Comment
No wonder I'm fat.
<< Home

