Monday, August 14, 2006
Weekend in Iowa City
Comments:
<< Home
Yea, this would be a lot more effective if the goddamn picture had actually LOADED, huh? Why does everything have to be so goddamn complicated in my house? I'm sure the file was too large to upload. And is it possible for an amateur to resize the picture. I GUESS NOT!
You know, I am guessing that the non-existent picture probably summed it up as well as long as you were looking at the post with a beer in hand...
I have to get Matt to re-size the photo then I will upload it. Plus our internet was down for 2 weeks. stupid Mediacom....
and sadly, not a game day. Well, what do I know, I guess it could have been a game day. What games would be played in early August anyway?
Ah hell, we're old. One beer at 11am is about as wacky as it gets.
Post a Comment
Ah hell, we're old. One beer at 11am is about as wacky as it gets.
<< Home


