Friday, September 07, 2007

 

"I don't like people, only you and Daddy and Miles."

said the 4 year old girl who has to ride the bus every day and has people try to talk to her almost every day. I feel her pain.

Comments:
My sweet little antisocial Kate...how I love her!
 
Jen, you need to get her the appropriate antisocial bracelet! There's got to be a gray one out there that says "singularity" or "hermitism"...
 
She's not antisocial...maybe she just doesn't like to talk to freaks! There are a couple different men (one was a bus driver) who talk to her in a Donald Duck voice. And there was one guy who was making bird noises.
 
Ah yes, I remember those days on the Belmont 15 with a 3 yr old. It's when they try to give stuff to your child that I REALLY get freaked...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?